Shiraz Gallery is located in Goodwood, Adelaide in an old blue stone church that was consecrated by the Bishop of Adelaide in 1892. It provides a perfect location for the extensive collection of rugs and carpets exhibited there. The range of rugs, carpets and kilims cater for the astute collector with ‘bench mark’ pieces from the master weavers’ workshops to rare and unusual village and tribal weavings. There is also a wide variety of ‘everyday’ pieces for those wishing to decorate their houses with the ornamental beauty offered by hand-knotted rugs.
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Our website is currently under construction